We Have More Than 40 Years of Experience. [email protected]
top-ban03
  1. Home >
  2. new namebook making of cement plant

new namebook making of cement plant

We are here for your questions anytime 24/7, welcome your consultation.

Get Price
new namebook making of cement plant

Aug 30, 2012·CementManufacturing Process Phase II: Proportioning, Blending & Grinding. The raw materials from quarry are now routed inplantlaboratory where, they are analyzed and proper proportioning of limestone and clay aremakingpossible before the beginning of grinding. Generally, limestone is 80% and remaining 20% is the clay.

News List

NEWS

Chat Online
swt